1.11.2006

A Day In the Life...

Updates, updates...

Stuart Little has done well from what I've heard. The reviews have been critical of the pace of the story and lack of character development. This is really a critique of the script more than anything else. I found one review at Madison.com. Please send me links if you find other reviews.

Next week Thursday, Jan. 19th my group, The Dorothy Heralds will be performing at the High Noon Saloon. It's gearing up to be a really good show. We're starting to incorporate musical and sampled segues between songs. Also, 90% of the set will consist of the material we've been writing the past few months. We're going in some interesting directions. I'm hoping to get someone from Kiki's out to review the show. We're also beginning to incorporate props into our show. Any of you who saw us at the Annex a few months back may understand.

My mother, Janet Nelson, was interviewed at Cupcakes Take The Cake. It's a fun read. I never knew about my mother's secret passion for cupcakes. Also, she's posting a lot of her work on her blog. Check it out...

I think that's it mostly. For now at least...

No comments: