4.14.2008

Last chance to dance

Had a mostly productive weekend. Aside from the Attack of the Drunken Roommate on Saturday night, everything pretty much went down as expected.

The Dorothies are going into the studio again tomorrow. We're going to try to track two new songs. I'm looking forward to getting them behind us. We also have some studio time booked in another two weeks. Hopefully we'll be able to get another song completed by then. If nothing else we should have five new songs for our trip out east next month.

I have to finish up my taxes tonight. Everything is going pretty well there. It looks like I'm going to owe less than last year, which makes me want to file an amended return as I think I may have missed some things.

I've also discovered, just this weekend, one of the best albums I may have ever heard. The Flaming Lips Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots. I'm really surprised that I hadn't heard this until now. But, more on that later...

No comments: