4.12.2008

The Search continues...

So I've spent most of the day thus far sending out resumes and responding to want ads for wedding musicians and freelance web developers. It certainly gets a bit tedious at times.

I've started working out this week. Just doing 20 minutes of standard calisthenics in the morning before biking into work. I need to drop some of the winter insulation. And despite having to browbeat myself into doing it I very much enjoy the feeling I get afterwards.

I've also started to recover the music I've lost in the Great Laptop Debacle of 2007 (GLD07). Not music I've purchased, but the music I had written. So far I've got two pieces mostly recovered. One nice thing about this process is that I have a clean slate to work out these older ideas. I'd definitely written myself into a few corners. I also didn't realize how many waltzes I'd started writing over the past few years.

I've also taken responsibility for generating content for the Dorothy Heralds' site. This means I'm now blogging in two places. We'll see how long I can keep that up! I'd like to see us get a media player, a gallery and a few other things going. But I think I'm going to have to wait.

Anyway, hope all three of you are well (Hi, Mom!). More to come later!

No comments: